NEEShub services are beginning to be phased out. Please begin using DesignSafe ( Please submit a support ticket ( if you need any assistance.


Support Options

Submit a Support Ticket


Questions and Answers

0 Like


I want to propose an article

Dear Sires,

in 2012 I achieved my Master Degree discussing a thesis on the structural model of the Japanese Pagoda. I proposed a FEM of the entire three-dimensional structure and wish to submit a synthesis of my work as an article for the next January Symposium, how can I do it?

Than you in advance.

Nando Varriale

Report abuse

0 Responses

No answers to this question yet. Be the first to answer this question.