NEEScomm Sponsored Activities
Ambassadors/Discover Engineering Day
- 2013 ASEE Paper on tsunami activity assessment
- 2013 REU Overall Program Evaluation Report
- 2013 REU Annual Meeting Program Evaluation Report
- 2013 REU Orientation Evaluation Report
- 2013 REU Orientation Evaluation Instrument
Site Sponsored Activities
Shake Table Activities
- Hybrid Simulation Workshop Assessment 15WCEE -part 1
- Summary of OpenSees progress and training 2012-2013
- Berkeley Outreach grades 4-6 report Summary
- NEES Tsunami Wave Lab Tour Evaluation for Spring 2013
- Visualization Tools and Online Courses for Teaching About Earthquakes
- Make Your Own Earthquake
- Waves of Engineering: Using a mini-wave flume to foster engineering literacy.
- Using Educational “Hands-On” Experiential Tools to Introduce Math, Science, and Engineering Concepts to K-16 Students
- Challenge-based instruction for civil engineering dynamics course.
- Multi-Institutional Physical Modeling Learning Environment for Geotechnical Engineering Education
- Integration of Remote Major Research Instrumentation in Undergraduate Civil Engineering Education.