The two types of \"User Profile\" available on the NEEShub. They are:
- Public – User accounts with their profile as “public” are searchable on the NEEShub and displayed along with individual fields (details) based on their access level.
- Private – When a user account profile is set “private”, no detail about this user is displayed at anytime and is independent of the access level set for individual fields (details).
Within each user account, individual fields (details) such as E-mail, Web Site, Telephone, Biography, Citizenship, Residence, Sex, Disability, Hispanic Heritage and Racial Background (based on individual settings) can have more granular access levels (public, private or registered user).
- Public – This setting allows both registered and non–registered NEEShub users to see the individual detail, given the user profile is public.
- Private - Neither registered nor registered NEEShub users will be able to see the individual detail, given the user profile is public.
- Registered users – This setting allows only registered NEEShub users to see the individual detail, given the user profile is public.
More information on ->Edit access level settings at individual field level within my \"User Profile\" on NEEShub.