NEEScomm conducted a 3-hour interactive training session on Friday, 4 February 2011 for researchers and graduate students entitled NEEShub Boot Camp.
NEEShub Boot Camp will introduce the NEEShub features that facilitate research and will provide hands-on training for data management and research collaboration tools. Topics include:
- The Project Warehouse (i.e., data repository) and its Project Display
- Recommended procedures for data archiving and sharing
- Project Editor tool for creating/editing projects in the Project Warehouse
- Project Explorer for NEES (PEN) tool for bulk data upload
- inDEED tool for data viewing and manipulation
- Group space and SynchroNEES for research collaboration
Please note that all the presentations and recordings from the Boot camp are available under Supporting Docs
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Rajesh Thyagarajan (2011), "NEEShub Bootcamp - February 2011," http://nees.org/resources/2581.