This is the Boot Camp Webinar held on February 4th 2011.
NEEScomm conducted a 3-hour interactive training session on Friday, 4 February 2011 for researchers and graduate students entitled NEEShub Boot Camp.
NEEShub Boot Camp will introduce the NEEShub features that facilitate research and will provide hands-on training for data management and research collaboration tools. Topics include:
- The Project Warehouse (i.e., data repository) and its Project Display
- Recommended procedures for data archiving and sharing
- Project Editor tool for creating/editing projects in the Project Warehouse
- Project Explorer for NEES (PEN) tool for bulk data upload
- inDEED tool for data viewing and manipulation
- Group space and SynchroNEES for research collaboration
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: