REST Web Services Release Notes
Please enter tickets, questions, and wishes (requirements) about NEES Web Services on the 6c96ce0012539a58>.
(NEEShub Release 6 – 03/26/2014)
- Simulation reorganization
- Simulations and AnalyticalSubstructure directory structure changed
- Legacy clients may not work for Simulations or AnalyticalSubstructures, but should continue to operate on other aspects of the NEES Directory Structure
- Models have been added, and now excist beneath Simulations
- Runs no longer exist directly under Simulations, but do exist under Models
- ModelComponents have been added, and now exist beneath Models.
- Fixed issue causing username to act as case sensitive for part of the login process. Users may have received incorrect authentication errors due to this issue (Ticket 7101)
- Fixed issue in Web Services which resulted in inability to download Project list (Ticket 7000)
- Upgraded Web Services to improved object and file delete procedure (Ticket 4291)
- Improved logging for DataFile operations
- Removed deprecated functions for Project management
- Fixed issue in which default CoordinateSpace was not created for certain objects (Ticket 6536)
- Fixed issue in which directories created within Materials would be incorrectly marked as Material Data Files (Ticket 6687)
- Fixed issue in which a GET command on Calibration objects would result in a 500 error (Ticket 6389)
(Release 5 – 06/19/2013)
- Added ability to upload/download via SFTP (Ticket 5730)
- Added keyword support to Experiment, Simulation, and HybridSimulation (Ticket 5478)
- Internal improvements to performance and logging
- Enabled functionality to determine DocumentFormat for a file if no DocumentFormatId is supplied by client (Ticket 5659)
- Fixed issue with password expiration system
- Added option for server-side checksum verification – server will now reject files if they provide a checksum, and that provided checksum differs from the server-calculated checksum
- Fixed issue which allowed incorrect naming for certain objects (Ticket 5060)
- Fixed issue preventing Trials and Runs under Physical and Analytical substructures from being viewed in certain cases. (Ticket 5718)
- Adds new method for collecgint all Substructure Trials and Runs under a Coordinator.
- Adds SubstructureTrial element to Coordinator Run. A Coordinator Run may have 0 or more Substructure Trials, all representing all Substructure Trials linked to that Coordinator Run.
- Adds “permissions” attribute to Experiment and its derivatives (Simulation, HybridSimulation)
- Web Services automatically populates these fields.
- Web Services will not return this information with GET calls – no XML schema change required.
There are no Release Notes available for versions of Web Services before 2.6.