NEESLive, a new webinar system providing one-to-many video and voice conferencing is now available from the Learning and Outreach --> For Professionals option in the blue menu bar. Registered NEEShub users may join webinars, listen, and ask questions via voice or real-time chat as a speaker presents slides, videos, and tutorials.
- Participants must be logged on to NEEShub to use this feature
- Participants or the speaker can either chat or use voice to interact with the speaker
- The speaker can share his/her desktop during the conference/webinar
- For best results, cable or high-speed internet are recommended
- Prospective speakers should submit a support ticket to request hosting a conference/webinar using NEESLive
Addditional illustration on the steps is available here