- Host virtual meetings among distributed researchers. NEESit provides one free WebEx account to all Equipment Sites and NEESR projects.
- Begin using immediately. No additional software is required. All that is needed is a web browser, basic Java installation and a telephone.
- Share your computer desktop or a specific application to show experiment results or train remote researchers.
- Distribute and annotate presentations or documents with participants during a meeting.
- Transfer files to participants during the meeting.
- Broadcast common video files to participants as you would a document or presentation.
- Utilize inexpensive web cameras during your session for a more face-to-face experience.
- Overcome geographic distances to conduct remote training or hold a support session to troubleshoot remote computers.
- Explore WebEx\'s many features including: session recording, chatting, scheduling reoccuring meetings and integration with MS Outlook.
- Access 24-hour WebEx Strategy Support (Tier 2) at 1-866-569-3239 to resolve any problems.
Collaboration: The Benefits of WebEx
Last updated @ on