Posted in Announcements
NEES Webinar Training Session: NEEShub Boot Camp
Date: Friday, 4 February 2011
Time: 1 pm EST/ 12 pm CST/ 11 am MST/ 10 am PST (3 hours)
NEEScomm is pleased to announce a 3-hour interactive training session for researchers and graduate students entitled NEEShub Boot Camp. NEEShub Boot Camp will introduce the NEEShub features that facilitate research and will provide hands-on training for data management and research collaboration tools. Topics include:
- The Project Warehouse (i.e., data repository) and its Project Display
- Recommended procedures for data archiving and sharing
- Project Editor tool for creating/editing projects in the Project Warehouse
- Project Explorer for NEES (PEN) tool for bulk data upload
- inDEED tool for data viewing and manipulation
- Group space and SynchroNEES for research collaboration
This webinar will provide essential training for graduate students and researchers such that they can take full advantage of the NEEShub in their research.
Participants must have a NEEShub account (click here to create an account) and register for the NEES Boot Camp (click here to register).
Webex information will be sent by email a few days before the Boot Camp.